Saturday, April 18, 2009

School=My Death

I am really bad at keeping up with this lately. I'm sorry, but I'm super busy...it's kind of ridiculous. I don't really have any news; I've just been focusing on school a lot. I think my teachers banded together, so they could make these last few weeks as painful as possible. Their plan is working.
I did start working out again this week, which is good. Now, I feel a little less like a lazy slob. I got my paycheck from spring break last weekend, so my money situation has improved slightly. The parking ticket I got the other night didn't help, though. I watched the first two episodes of this new show on CBS, called Harper's Island. It's kind of awesome. I recommend that everyone look it up.

That's all the news I have. Basically, I've just been doing homework, eating, doing more homework, and sleeping an abnormally long time.
Can school be over now, please?

No comments: