Sunday, May 10, 2009

And So It Begins

Tonight, I officially began my studying marathon for finals week. I will be living in the library for the next few days. It would probably be easier just to sleep there, but I don't think that's allowed. I should have started studying a few days ago, but I've been really busy this weekend.
Here's a recap:

On Friday, I went camping at Tuttle Creek with my roommates for next year and some of their friends. It seriously was the best time I've had all year and a great way to finish off the semester. Saturday, my dad and Carol came to take down my loft (that was a fun adventure) and take most of my stuff home, so that I don't have to. Hayley's parents did the same thing for her today, and now our room is as blah as it gets...it's a little depressing. But it's nice to have a bed on the ground again. Then today, my mom and Marissa spent the whole day here and we had a lot of fun shopping, eating, seeing a movie, and eating some more. By the way, happy Mother's Day to all the mamas out there. After they left, I immediately initiated StudyFest 2009.

I am just so ready for this semester to be over. It's a really weird situation, though. I don't want to have school anymore, but I really don't want to leave Manhattan. I also don't want to live in a dorm anymore, but it's kind of sad to leave the memories we made here. And I'll miss living with Hayley. It's strange to think that I will never live in Ford Hall again (not that I'll miss it). I already know this summer is going to suck big time. I wish I could just skip it and move into my apartment with my friends. I can't wait for that day to come.

No comments: