Friday, August 28, 2009

Here We Go Again

So the first week of classes is over...thank goodness! It felt like the longest week of my life. And I'm pretty sure I'm going to hate the majority of my classes. Yay. Overall, though, it went pretty well. It's gonna be a hard semester, but hopefully I'll do alright.
My least favorite class is definitely Information Technology for Business. Basically, I dislike just about everything that has to do with computers and really don't want to take another class on them. My teacher is just kind of annoying. His motivation to get us to refrain from saving our Friday homework for Thursday night is that it's "Survivor night! So watch Survivor." Duly noted, Teach. I'll be sure to have Survivor on while I'm doing my IT homework.

In other news, I finally have some luck on the job front. Yesterday I got two responses, and set up two interviews for the beginning of next week. One is an office assistant job and the other is tutoring. I really hope I get one because my checking account is almost down to just double digits. Not good.

No comments: